Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Reservations and Confirmations


I have reserved room for eight people in our group. The lodge can accommodate only 16 guests at a time out of which only 12 can be fishermen. Please be aware that this is a very excusive and special place with very high demand from fishermen the world over. I have been present when space was denied to Ted Turner, Allen Greenspan and the US ambassador to Argentina. We need to commit by early March in order for them to hold the reservations. Let me know of your intentions to come along as soon as possible so I can best administer the available spaces.

In order to confirm your reservation, I need to receive from you a non-refundable deposit of US$2000,00 per person by the 15th of March. The balance is due on August 31.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home