Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Very Special Invitation


Jan 22, 2006


Dear Friends:


Stop everything!

Pack your bags!

We are going to Patagonia!

I’ve had it with politicians, the economy and the price of gas. To hell with Venezuela’s “pretty revolution”. Today is my birthday and I’ve decided that three years without a serious fishing trip is more than I can bear. So I am extending this invitation to a very special group of friends and acquaintances to come with me to Argentina’s Patagonia for some serious trout fishing, unlimited story telling and more wine that you may want to remember.

It’s time to think about flies, rods, duffle bags, waders and tango. Find that old lucky fishing hat. Give your wife a new credit card or take her on that cruise she always wanted to go. Anything you need to do to get permission from the boss. Open those fishing catalogs, dust off the old wading boots and prepare for a trip to remember.

I have planned and all-inclusive trip to the upper region of Patagonia. Nothing but the best! Hotels, lodges, transportation, rivers, guides…. I have used my direct experience of 18 years of continuous trips to this region and my contacts and friends in the area to put together a fishing experience that will become part of you cherished memories for the future.

I hope you will seriously consider accepting this invitation to a memorable experience. I have chosen the group carefully amongst people that will be congenial and enjoy sharing quality time and meeting new friends. Should you have a close friend or acquaintance of similar interests that you may wish to invite to come along, please let me know and we will try to accommodate.

Very special places and people await us. Great rivers and scenery, fantastic natural surrounding and ever greater fishing. Begin with me what, I am sure, will become a yearly pilgrimage as has happened to some of you already.

Best regards,
Rafael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home